Helping Hand College Guidance – maximizing your chances of college admission. College admissions counseling for Los Angeles and Beyond; college consulting with freshman, transfer and international students.
Helping Hand College Guidance is a top college admissions counseling company servicing Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. Distance counseling is available by Skype.
Are you searching for top Los Angeles college admissions counseling services? Our college counselors have the answers you need.
College Counseling Services
Pam provides private College Counseling services in the greater Los Angeles area. Included in our service area are Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Malibu, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Beverlywood, Culver City, Hancock Park, San Fernando Valley (including Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, and Studio City), South Bay, Long Beach, and parts of Orange County (Including Newport Beach, Cypress, and Irvine).
Long distance counseling is available by Skype, phone, and email for students outside of Los Angeles and also for international students.
The college counseling process will consist of:
Identifying your goals
and learn how to make that opportunity happen
in presenting compelling applications and college essay writing help that will propel you to stand out among the college applicant pool
The Assistance of an expert
college admissions counselor that will educate you, provide answers, and take the worry out of the college application process
Pam provides support
for parents too, by answering their questions and addressing their needs
Formulating a step-by-step plan
and time-line designed to achieve your objectives through one-on-one coaching
By providing encouragement,
motivation, and direction, Pam can reduce the parent-student conflict that comes with the stress and daunting task of the college process
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
What People Say
Thank you again,
- Do You Need a Top College Counselor, Pacific Palisades?
- College Counseling Los Angeles
- College Admissions Counseling
- College Admissions Transfer Counselor
- College Application Essay Help
- Los Angeles College Counselor
- Transferring College Credits in Los Angeles
- College Counseling Santa Monica
- College Counselor in Malibu
- Beverly Hills College Counselors
- College Counseling for International Students
- International Student College Counselor
- College Admissions Transfer Counseling
- Transferring Colleges
HELPFUL COLLEGE HINTS
- Put time and effort into creating amazing college essays. Start early.
- Brainstorm ideas for topics.
- Highlight your talents, background, interests, ambitions and what makes you special.
- Create an outline or bullet points for what you want to say.
- Solicit feedback from others.
- Proofread, edit, and revise your essay.
RECENT NEWSThe UC is changing the 2 personal statement prompts to a choice of 4 personal insight questions for the fall 2017 application.
Read my Blog for detailed information.
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES“It gave a tremendous level of self-confidence that through exploration and learning one could understand seemingly very complex things in one’s environment.”
– Steve Jobs
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
– Benjamin Franklin
“Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace,”